Saturday, December 8, 2012

And the WINNER IS...

Thank you for commenting...as you see your helpful and encouraging comments did absolutely nothing at all for my NaNo progress :)  I stalled at around 11k...BUT I anticipate rounding up a few friends and colleagues who didn't finish to do a JanNoWriMo. Watch this space for that!

Anyway, without further ado... Random.org kicked up number 9, which means that Echo FM has won the signed copy of INBETWEEN. BUT, before the rest of you close this windown in disgust (!), the lovely Tara gave me a bunch of bookmarks too, so if anyone else who entered would like to email me with their address, I will mail them a sweet INBETWEEN bookmark as a tiny gift from Tara, to me to you! Email me at Sue (at) entangledpublishing (dot) com.

One of my next blog posts will have another give away, this time the awesome a signed copy of the book MY SUPER-SWEET SIXTEENTH CENTURY by Rachel Harris (there may or may not be swag involved too!). You KNOW you want this one. So spread the word, and watch this space :)

Another blog post I will be writing soon will be about REJECTIONS, and our thoughts about sending them, receiving them, and using them to better your writing. If you have any questions about query rejections, sample page rejections or manuscript rejections, comment on this post and I will endeavor to answer your question in my post.

Have a great week everyone, and congratulations to Echo.. and everyone who will get a bookmark in the mail!

3 comments:

Linda G. said...

You managed about 5k more than I did in November, so good for you! :)

Breana M. said...

Congrats to the winner, and thank you for offering up a bookmark. :)

Breana M. said...

I got my bookmark today, thank you! :)